1. All buyers arriving to one of our auctions will be instructed where to park.
2. All buyers must register to receive a bidder’s number. A photo ID is required at the registration office.
3. All items will be sold “ASIS” and in its present condition so please look everything over upon arriving at the auction.
4. Items will be sold to the highest bidder. There are NO RESERVES at an absolute auction.
5. When one of the auctioneers brings down the hammer and the item is
sold, the buyer assumes full responsibility and liability for that item.
6. All items are paid for at the completion of the auction. There is no
sales tax at an estate auction (one person’s belongings). There is a
6% sales tax at a consignor’s auction because that is the state law.
7. We charge NO BUYERS PREMIUM
on the contents of an estate auction or at a consignment auction. However there is a buyer’s premium on the sale of a house to off-set
the advertising expenses.
8. All items must be removed from
the premises by the set time which is usually at the completion of the
auction. Unique situations may arise and special arrangements might be
made for these situations. Announcements at the beginning of the
auction usually take care of these situations.
9. We do take
absentee bids. They must be placed two days prior to the actual
auction and the buyer must pay by credit card the day of the auction. Buyer assumes all responsibility for the shipping and handling charges.
Payment methods are:
Out of State Checks must be approved ahead of time.
will keep you informed. Please send us an email with the following
information so we can keep you updated and help you to find the items
you are looking for at auction.